2020 Completed Title IX Staff Training
Title IX regulations require University officials responsible for responding, investigating, and adjudicating Title IX incidents must complete annual training and publish documents verifying training. Kent State University officials (i.e., Title IX Coordinator, Investigators, Hearing Officers, Decision-Makers, and any person who facilitates an Informal Resolution) completed training addressing such items as Title IX jurisdiction, Clery Act, new definitions for sexual harassment, how to conduct investigations with impartiality and without bias, and how to conduct hearings and informal resolutions.
Kent State University officials completed the required training with Bricker and Eckler Attorneys at Law. A copy of the training documents are listed below:
- Level 1 Title IX Basics & Clery Training (PDF)
- Level 2 Title IX Decision-Maker Training (PDF)
- Level 2 Title IX Appeals Officer Training (PDF)
- Level 2 Title IX Informal Resolution Officer Training (PDF)
- Level 2 Title IX Investigator Training (PDF)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.