Meditation Across Campus with Kent State of Well-being
Are you curious about this whole mindfulness practice? Perhaps you just want to “make it work” but you’re not sure if you are doing it the right way. Would you be relieved to know that there is not a wrong way or a right way but rather your way of becoming more focused, self-aware and resilient? When you realize that mindfulness is much more than breath awareness and relaxation, you start to notice opportunities to practice throughout the day even at work.
The Kent State of Well-being offers free, facilitated, 30-minute meditation sessions, open to all members of the Kent State community with online and in-person options available.
Dates and times
Weekly via Teams on Mondays, August 28 - December 4 (no session on September 4 in observance of Labor Day)
- Mondays, 9-9:30 a.m. (Click here to join the virtual session on Microsoft Teams)
Weekly via Zoom on Wednesdays, August 30 - November 29 (no session the week of Thanksgiving)
- Wednesdays, 4:15-4:45 p.m. (Click here to join the virtual session on Zoom)
Weekly in person on Mondays, August 28 - December 4 (no session on September 4 in observance of Labor Day)
- Mondays, 3:30-4 p.m. in the Center for Undergraduate Excellence CommUnity Lab Lounge
- Located at 975 Lefton Esplanade
- Parking is available in the R7 Bowman/Satterfield lot or the Kent Student Center parking lot.
Weekly in person on Wednesdays, August 30 - November 29 (no session the week of Thanksgiving)
- Wednesdays, 10:15-10:45 a.m. in the Williamson House
- Turn onto Alumni Drive from Midway Drive
- Parking is available outside the Williamson House
No registration required!