Bachelor's/Master's Program Requirements
Undergraduate students who have achieved a GPA of one of the following may apply for early admission to a master’s degree program:
- 3.500 GPA after 60 semester hours
- 3.400 GPA after 75 semester hours
- 3.300 GPA after 90 semester hours
- 3.200 GPA after 105 semester hours
- You can apply up to 12 graduate credit hours toward completion of your undergraduate degree. Actual number of hours required varies, depending on chosen undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
See the university graduate catalog for more information about requirements. (See Catalog year > Areas of Study.)