Scholarships - Deadline to Apply
The School of Library and Information Science (SLIS) at Kent State University is pleased to offer 13 scholarships to students this year. Scholarships are available to students with a variety of professional interests, including health informatics.
How to Apply
To apply, read the criteria for each scholarship carefully. Choose the scholarships to which you wish to apply and complete the online essay for each scholarship.
- View the list of available scholarships.
- Download the scholarship application overview and criteria.
Criteria & Frequently Asked Questions
The following criteria and conditions apply to all scholarships currently offered to students:
- SLIS scholarships are open to full and part-time students.
- Applicants must have with a minimum 3.25 GPA in all collegiate coursework.
- Students may apply to multiple scholarships.
- Previous winners are eligible to apply.
- Students must be enrolled in classes in the Fall 2016 semester.
- Scholarships will be applied to Fall 2016 semester.
Deadline to Apply
Applications must be submitted online by midnight EDT Friday, October 7, 2016.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.