Health Informatics (Post-Bachelor's) Graduate Certificate Requirements
Requires 18 credit hours (6 courses), as follows:
- Required courses in health informatics = 15 credit hours (5 courses)
- Elective course in health informatics or related discipline in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management = 3 credit hours (1 course)
All courses are online.
- Students must complete the certificate within four calendar years of initial entrance into the program.
- Students admitted to the program must receive a grade of "B" or better in all courses.
- An academic advisor must approve your program of study.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a Health Informatics (Post-Bachelor's) Graduate Certificate from the School of Library and Information Science at Kent State University.