Students interested in this dual degree option must apply separately and be accepted by both the School of Library and Information Science and the College of Business. Check with each program for admissions requirements and with the Division of Graduate Studies to have your application materials applied to both admission applications. Each program makes an independent admission decision.
Admission decisions are based on a combination of factors, including:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or another master's degree with a graduate GPA of 3.0
- Letters of recommendation
- Proficiency in algebra and calculus (or the ability to pass pre-M.B.A. workshops to be brought to proficiency)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).