M.S. User Experience Design Courses & Schedules
You'll find the most current course descriptions in the University's online course catalog at http://catalog.kent.edu/coursesaz/uxd/
All UXD courses have a pre-determined maximum number of seats. When that threshold is met, we open a waiting list. Putting yourself on that list lets us know the total number of students interested in the course. When seats open up, the iSchool office will contact you to let you know of their availability. Seats are filled on a first-come basis. You can access the waiting list form from the Current Students page.
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
For the most current course and workshop schedule, visit the Registrar's Schedule of Classes search page. (Note: This is a "view only" option. Once you have been admitted to the program, you will go into FlashLine to register for classes.)
- When you get to this schedule search page, you will first select the appropriate semester under "Search by Term," then choose Detailed Class Search.
- To look at all of the courses and workshops offered, select Subject: User Experience Design and Level: Graduate. (Under "Campus" options on the Detailed Class Search page, there is no need to make a selection. All iSchool courses and workshops will be listed under the Kent Campus regardless of the class location.)
- Click on the Class Search option at the bottom of the page to see a list of all UXD courses.
- Pay attention to the detailed information text at the bottom of some courses. It will provide additional information about class locations, courses with registration criteria or required special approval, and recommended prerequisites.
- By clicking on the course number/section, you will find a list of any prerequisite courses.
- The Registration Deadlines column at the far right will show you:
- Section Start Date
- Section End Date
- Last Day to Add
- Last Day to Drop
- Last Day to Withdraw
- Percentage of Tuition Credit if the course is dropped