Kent State iSchool at MW17: Museums & the Web
The iSchool at Kent State University will be represented at MW17: Museums and the Web 2017 in Cleveland by Professor Marcia Lei Zeng, Ph.D., along with alums, students and our post-doc fellow!
- Professional Forum 5: Extending Exhibitions to Historical Journeys through Data [in the Semantic Web]
- Friday, April 21, 2:30-3:20 p.m.
- Marcia Zeng, Kent State iSchool; Jonathan Ward, J. Paul Getty Trust, USA, Gregg Garcia, J. Paul Getty Trust, USA
- In this Professional Forum, our post-doc fellow, Dr. Tao Hu, also will assist in a presentation and demonstration.
- How-to Session 12: Linked Open Data (LOD) Vocabularies: Querying, Dumping, Re-Using, and Serving
- Friday, April 21, 3:30-4:20 p.m.
- Marcia Zeng, Kent State iSchool; Gregg Garcia, J. Paul Getty Trust, USA, Jonathan Ward, J. Paul Getty Trust, USA
- In this How-to Session, Sean Dolan (Kent State M.L.I.S. and M.S. ‘15, current adjunct instructor) will assist in a section on IMLS-funded LD4PE project and Linked Data Competency Index the team has been working with for the last two years.
- In addition, three current students will be the volunteers of the conference: Jennifer Sweeney, Melissa Carr, and Julaine Clunis (master's alumna and doctoral student).
POSTED: Friday, April 21, 2017 - 10:27am
UPDATED: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:38am