Kent State SLIS at OELMA 2016
Kent State University School of Library and Information Science (SLIS) is pleased to sponsor the Awards Recognition and Anniversary Gala on Thursday, Oct. 13, at the 2016 OELMA (Ohio Educational Library Media Association) conference in Columbus.
We’ll also have a table in the exhibit area – TABLE #44. Stop by for some KSU swag and your official “Proud Kent State SLIS Alum” nametag ribbon.
In addition, SLIS faculty and staff who are attending and presenting include:
- Meghan Harper, Ph.D., Associate Professor: Helping Students Who Hurt in the School Library
- Thursday, Oct. 13 - 10-10:45am, Polaris Ballroom 3
- Michelle Baldini, M.L.S., Coordinator, Reinberger Children's Library Center, and Meghan Harper, Ph.D., Associate Professor: Pop Up the Learning!!!!!
- Thursday, Oct. 13 - 12-12:45pm, Gemini Ballroom B
- Mary Anne Nichols, M.L.S., Senior Lecturer: Trendspotting: What’s Trending in Teen Literature
- Friday, Oct. 14 - 9:00-9:45am, Polaris Ballroom F