Web-Enabled E-Learning Knowledge Management (Post Bachelor’s) Graduate Certificate Requirements
Requires18 credit hours (6 courses) as follows:
- Required courses in knowledge management = 6 credit hours (2 courses)
- Elective courses in knowledge management = 9 credit hours (3 courses)
- Culminating experience or individual investigation = 3 hours (1 course)
- Students must complete the certificate within four calendar years of initial entrance into the program.
- Students admitted to the program must receive a grade of "B" or better in all courses.
- An academic advisor must approve your program of study.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a Graduate Certificate in Knowledge Management from the School of Information at Kent State University.