The School of Theatre and Dance uses Acceptd for musical theatre audition registration. If you are attending an in-person audition, prospective students are asked to register for an audition no later than 1 week prior to the audition date. The link to access Acceptd is below.
Register for a Musical Theatre Audition
General Acceptd Instructions
- Click on the Acceptd link provided below. The link will take you to the Kent State College of the Arts landing page on Acceptd.
- On the left-hand side of the page under "Start An Application" select School of Theatre and Dance as the program group and select BFA Musical Theatre as the program.
- Read through the Guidelines and Click "Apply to BFA Musical Theatre."
- Create an Acceptd account as prompted or log in if you already have one.
- Complete the application as instructed.
Prior to applying, please be prepared to supply the following information:
- Contact Information
- Education History
- Vocal and Dance Training Histories
- Vocal Selections for Audition
- Monologue Selections for Audition
- Previous Theatre Experience
- Names and contact information for recommendation forms
Internal Musical Theatre Audition
INDIVIDUALS RE-AUDITIONING FOR MUSICAL THEATRE PROGRAM
If you have already auditioned for the BFA MT program, and plan to re-audition, please contact Gaye Blair at 330-672-0106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the BFA Theatre Program, please contact Terri Kent, Musical Theatre Coordinator, at email@example.com.
For more information about registering for an audition, please contact Gaye Blair at 330-672-0106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.