Check your KSU (kent.edu) Email Daily. KSU email is your official communication source.
Prepare for spring semester before you leave for fall break. Follow the checklist below to get ahead.
Enrollment & Registration
- Check Registration Status in FlashLine for important registration information.
- Check FlashLine for outstanding holds that can preventing registration.
- Schedule with your advisor if you have not already done so for required advising.
- Know your spring registration date
Scholarships at Kent State
- Use our Scholarship Search tools to find information and applications. Don’t miss the application deadlines! The 2024-2025 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application within Scholarship Universe is available. Apply before the application deadline of 2/1/2024.
Student Financial Aid Status & Information
- The 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is still available for the Spring semester.
- Sign up for a FAFSA in a Flash virtual appointment (1:1 FAFSA virtual filing assistance)
- Complete all outstanding financial aid Student Requirements listed in FlashLine.
- Check your Financial Aid Status and Active Messages in FlashLine
- Please be sure to Accept/Decline your Financial Aid Awards in FlashLine
- If you still need help covering your college expenses after completing the 2023-2024 FAFSA and accepting your federal aid offer, please exploreadditional options here.
- Be proactive! Complete your 2024-2025 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on January 1, 2024
Student Account Information (Billing)
- Check FlashLine for your current balance under the My Student Account Detail tab.
- Review our Important Billing & Payment Information page.
Grant Parent & Advocate Access to Discuss your Account Information
- FERPA Authorization (Designate who we can speak/email on your behalf)
- E-Bill Authorized User (Designate who can view your student eBill?)
- Payment Plan Authorized User (Designate access to view and make payments on account)
- KSUview Designee (Designate permission to view selected student information in FlashLine)
We are here to help! Please visit One Stop for Student Services for assistance.
- Ways to connect with us.
- Submit questions and required documents via our online One Stop Contact Form.
- Set up a Virtual appointment with one of our Counselors.
- Watch our How-To-Videos related to financial aid, billing, and registration and records.
- View our offered special/extended hours throughout the semester.