Res Airways are biweekly events that give students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to learn about another country and its cultures and traditions directly from international students. There is a presentation followed by a question and answer period, then food made from recipes from the country of the event is served. Come to learn, try new food, and spend time with an amazing group of people!
These take place on Tuesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. and move location through the residence halls (non-residents are welcome to attend).
Spring 2023 Schedule:
- Italy - February 15 (Wednesday) - 1st Floor Lounge, Beall/McDowell Hall
- Egypt - February 28 - 1st Floor Lounge, Manchester Hall
- Saudi Arabia - March 14 - Sky Lounge, Koonce Hall
- Bangladesh - April 11 - Lounge 124, Dunbar Hall
- Costa Rica - April 25 - Student Multicultural Center Satellite Space, Tri-Towers