Higher Ed Summit 2018
Join Salesforce.org for the 6th Annual Higher Ed Summit, co-hosted by Georgetown University
6th Annual Higher Ed Summit–A gathering of the most innovative community in Higher Ed
Join Georgetown University, Salesforce.org, and leading colleges and universities from across North America for an exciting two-and-a-half-day innovation journey March 21-23, 2018 in Washington, D.C. Hear thought-provoking insights from the community and attend meaningful breakouts and tactical workshops that will enable you to reshape the education experience into one that is personalized and meets each and every student’s educational needs.
The goal of the Higher Ed Summit is to more empower attendees to tackle higher ed’s toughest challenges. This year, attendees will have the ability to tailor their experience to their individual needs by building their own agenda. Whether you’re a Provost, administrator, experienced user, or have no knowledge of Salesforce– there’s something for everyone. From recruiting, to student success, and all the way to advancement, you’ll hear success stories and learn best practices from the entire higher ed community.
Empower Your Institution with Innovation and More!
- Hear amazing stories from thought leaders and industry experts on how to tackle the biggest challenges facing higher education today
- Leverage ideas and best practices to disrupt the status quo and reimagine how you connect with your prospects, students, alumni, faculty, staff, donors, and others
- Feel empowered to innovate using social, mobile and cloud technologies to accelerate success with hands-on workshops and deep-dive demos
- Network, learn from peers and our partner ecosystem to elevate your solutions and transform your college or university into a truly Connected Campus
- Give back to the community through volunteer opportunities
- Have fun and make connections with the most innovative community in higher ed
To register or learn more about Higher Ed Summit 2018, visit: http://www.salesforce.org/save-date-higher-ed-summit-2018/