Getting Started with Blackboard
- Blackboard Learn works best with Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari browsers.
- The Department Scheduler creates your course shell and enables the course code in Flashline; if your courses are not showing up in your course list in Flashline, please contact your Department Scheduler ASAP.
- If you courses are showing in Flashline, but not Blackboard Learn. You can use the SYNC tool in your FlashLine account to resolve the issue.
- Verify your Student Roster by logging into your course, go to Control Panel and click on Users and Groups then click on Users. If this list does not match your official FlashLine student roster, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
- Combine Multiple Course Sections - Please submit your Course Combine Request Form and allow a couple of business days for processing.
- Use the Copy Course Content guide to learn how to copy content from a previous course into a current course.
More Blackboard Guides to help you get started: