Respondus LockDown Browser
Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams. Respondus gives you the ability to create exams offline using a familiar Windows environment. After an exam has been created, it can be published directly to Blackboard Learn or printed on paper for use with offline courses.
How to download Respondus
To download Respondus and obtain the password needed to install it:
- Log into Blackboard Learn
- Go to your Course List and select the course titled “DOWNLOAD-Respondus Lockdown Browser”
- Click the link titled "Respondus: Download and Help for faculty" to view the password
- Quick Start Guide provides a brief overview of Respondus.
- Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus 4.0 Campus Faculty Guide
Respondus Video Tutorials