Service and Repair Center
The TechHelp Service and Repair Center is Kent State’s on-site technology service center, available to help all students, faculty, and staff resolve issues with their personal computers and mobile devices.
Our knowledgeable TechTeam is trained to provide quick and affordable service, ensuring you’ll never have to leave the Kent Campus to get professional technology support. Visit us today in the Tri-Towers Rotunda to receive professional software and hardware support at an affordable price.
- Network, wireless and login support
- Virus and spyware removal
- Hardware installation and repair
- Software optimization and operating system troubleshooting
- iPad repair
- Mobile operating system and software repair
- Apple computer warranty service
- Hardware and software products for sale
We welcome you to contact us at 330-672-TECH (8324).
For general support questions call the 24/7 TechHelp Line at 330-672-HELP (4357) or submit a ticket at support.kent.edu. For support with university owned equipment faculty and staff members should contact their local desktop support person.
Tri-Towers Rotunda, Room 112
The Tri-Towers location is in the center of the Rotunda, near the area desk and student lounge.
When driving from Loop Road, turn onto Jackson Drive, then take the first left onto Cunningham Drive. Metered parking is available outside of Koonce Hall.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed