Welcome from the Division of Information Services
The Division of Information Services (IS) is responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of information technology across all eight Kent State University campuses and their respective satellite locations. As such, we are instrumental in enabling the day-to-day activities of our University community.
- We design, install, and maintain core computing and communications infrastructure, ensuring secure access to enterprise systems and the university network.
- We design and develop innovative software applications, such as FlashLine and KSUMobile, that connect our students, faculty, and staff to the information they need.
- We manage hardware and software purchasing, installation and configuration to support teaching, learning, and research.
- We provide services and support to individuals and departments across the university to assist with their use of technology.
- We manage and support the university’s learning management system and other applications for teaching and learning.