Meet the CRM Executive Leadership Team
To achieve a successful and sustainable Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise solution, the CRM Executive Leadership Team was formed to ensure the various constituencies are represented as we work toward successful implementation of our enterprise CRM solution.
The responsibilities of the CRM Executive Leadership Team include:
- Create and maintain an enterprise CRM strategic plan that provides the foundation and direction for CRM projects, priorities and goal planning in alignment with the University’s mission and vision.
- Provide guidance to and oversight over the CRM Implementation Team
- Approve and prioritize new enterprise CRM projects & major enhancements
- Establish CRM desired outcomes and metrics
- Make final decisions and or recommendations on all aspects of the CRM including, but not limited to budget, resource allocation, prioritization and policy.
Team Members (from left to right):
- Nate Ritchey, Vice President, Kent State System Integration
- Amy Lane, Associate Vice President, Corporate
- Rebecca Murphy, Senior Associate Vice President for Strategic Communications and External Affairs
- Dave Garcia, Sr. Associate Vice President, Strategic Enrollment Management
- Coleen Santee, Deputy CIO, Information Services
- Timeka Rashid, Associate Dean of Students
- Deb Huntsman, Associate Vice President, Continuing and Distance Education
- Ed Mahon, Vice President & CIO, Information Services
- Laura Brown, Executive Director, Advancement Services
- Richard Day, Assistant Vice President, Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Jennifer McDonough, Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs Operations and Administration
- Lori Randorf, Assistant Vice President, Alumni Relations
- Valoree Vargo, Chief Operating Officer and AVP, Institutional Advancement