Marketing Cloud – Advancement Release I Go-Live
In February, Advancement launched a series of email communications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. During the implementation of Marketing Cloud, Advancement and Information Services worked with Salesforce to develop a communication send calendar and an IP Warming Strategy.
Additionally, the implementation team worked together to complete the following deliverables:
- Develop January and February send campaign and schedule
- Identify and map Banner and Advancement Warehouse data for the development of the integration of data to Salesforce
- Build subscriptions for out-of-the-box subscription center
- Build reports for the communication sends
- Build email templates
- Build segmentation filters
- Test integrations, emails, reports, and validate send activitiy tracking
- Monitor email deliverability and determine adjustments to IP warming strategy for release II
Advancement has sent 600,000+ emails since their launch. Their plans for release II are to continue to increase the variety of send activity, and to keep the IP warming strategy moving forward.