Resources for Salesforce Administrator Certification Preparation
You can find literally hundreds of resources online to study for the Salesforce Administrator Certification. Here are some that are recommended by a few of our Kent State certified Admins.
- http://certification.salesforce.com/SG_CertifiedAdministrator.pdf - exam outline that breaks down the percent of questions you can expect related to each objective
- http://focusonforce.com/salesforceadministrator-certification/ - information on what to expect and how to study
- http://www.salesforceben.com/certified-adminmock-exam/ - Ben Mock practice exam
- https://quizlet.com/107902307/salesforceadmin-flash-cards/ - Quizlet Admin Flash Cards
- http://focusonforce.com/salesforce-adm-201-exam-questions/ - Focus on Force practice exam
Online Courses available to Kent State:
- "Administration Essentials for New Admins"
- "Preparing for Your Salesforce Administrator Certification"
To access these resources login to Salesforce, then go to Help & Training located to the left of the App Menu. From here go to Training & Certification by clicking “Find a course” below the tile. Search for the class you wish to take from here - be sure to search the online courses instead of the Instructor-Led, those are not available through our contract.
Trailhead provides administrators a learning path through the key features of Salesforce, using a set of interactive, online tutorials.
- Salesforce Platform Basics - Get introduced to the platform, navigate use cases, and build your first app.
- Data Modeling - Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships.
- Data Management - Import and export data in Force.com.
- Salesforce1 Mobile Basics - Customize your mobile experience with Salesforce1.
- UI Customization - Customize your app's user interface without code.
- Chatter Basics - Develop a Chatter rollout strategy and help your users get started with enterprise social collaboration.
- Reports & Dashboards - Build real-time reports and charts to visualize key business metrics.
- App Customization - Customize your app's interface without writing any code.
- Leads & Opportunities - Learn how you can power your sales process with leads and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Change Management - Safely deploy changes by developing them like apps.
- Service Cloud Basics - Deliver extraordinary customer service with multi-channel support.
- User Management - Set up users and control how they can view or edit your business data.
To get started visit https://trailhead.salesforce.com and sign up.
If you are going to serve as a Salesforce Administrator in your department, you should consider becoming a Certified Salesforce Administrator. Do you want more information?