What does it take to be a ... Salesforce Administrator in your department?
Here are some of the areas of responsibility:
- Custom fields: Creating custom fields to support your business processes.
- Picklist Values: Adding new picklist values as needed to support your processes.
- AppExchange Discovery: Research additional tools that may benefit your users.
- Reports and Dashboards: Creating reports and dashboards for your users so they information they need is readily available and accurate.
- Test Plan Development: Tracking functionality and changes for successful deployment of enhancements and upgrades.
- Page Layouts: Adding or removing fields, or rearranging sections and fields so they make sense for your users.
If you are going to serve as a Salesforce Administrator in your department, you should consider becoming a Certified Salesforce Administrator.
If you would like more information, please fill out this survey!