Getting Started with Your Course
- Blackboard Learn works best with Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari browsers.
- The Department Scheduler creates your course shell and enables the course code in Banner for Blackboard Learn; if your courses are not showing up in your course list, please contact your Department Scheduler ASAP.
- Use the Sync Tool when you are not able to view your course(s) in Blackboard Learn. You can SYNC your FlashLine account to resolve the issue.
- Verify your Student Roster by logging into your course, go to Control Panel and click on Users and Groups then click on Users. If this list does not match your official FlashLine student roster, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
- Combine Multiple Course Sections - Please submit your Course Combine Request Form and allow a couple of business days for processing.
- Use the Copy Course Content guide to learn how to copy content from a previous course into a current course.