2010 Spring Conference
The spring 2010 Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) conference was held Monday, May 24.
The conference was held at the Conference Center at NorthPointe in Columbus, Ohio. The conference featured great workshops, networking opportunities, and helpful discussions. The new OBUG*C (OBUG Collaboration) partnership with SGHE was reviewed with all attendees.
The OBUG*C Overview slides from the May 24, 2010 conference detail more information on OBUG*C structure and how to participate. View OBUG*C Presentation
If you have ideas for improvements or enhancements for Banner, submit a Request for Ohio Enhancement.
- 2010 May Event Schedule
- SunGard Higher Education returned with an extensive schedule of workshops.
- Evision and Quest also provided great presentations.
There are 26 institutions running Banner by Ellucian in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to Ellucian in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise