Continue to Take Preventative Measures
It is imperative that we take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Avoid large gatherings and follow physical distancing recommendations of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Stay home while you are ill (except to visit a healthcare professional) and avoid close contact with others.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear face covering when out in public or when you can’t maintain physical distancing.
- General coronavirus FAQS, as addressed by Kent State University in response to university community
- Ohio Department of Health Fact Sheet: How do you know if it is the cold, flu or COVID-19? (PDF)
Additional information can be found here: