Leadership Lecture Series
Kent State’s Center for Student Involvement Presents Fall 2015 Leadership Speaker Series
Kent State University’s Center for Student Involvement has launched its fall 2015 Leadership Speaker Series. Kent State faculty, staff, students and community members will be able to hear from industry leaders, including featured commentator and columnist for ESPN Stephen A. Smith, free of charge. The series is part of Kent State’s leadership development program.
“Leadership is something that never goes out of style,” said Della Marie Marshall, senior associate director of Kent State’s Center for Student Involvement. “We wanted to provide an opportunity for students to come out and interact with industry leaders.”
The full schedule is listed below:
- Joshua Fredenburg: 14 Highly Effective Leadership Principles, Oct. 12 at 7 p.m. in Kent Student Center, Room 310
- Jason Johnson: Series of Inconvenient Movements, Oct. 13 at 7 p.m. in Kent Student Center, Room 306
- Al Riddick: Financial Fitness and Spend Your Way to Debt-Free Living, Oct. 14 at 6:30 p.m. in Kent Student Center, Room 319
- Kristen Hadeed: From Hitting the Bar to Setting the Bar, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. in Kent Student Center, Room 310
- Stephen A. Smith: Adversity and Keeping Your Head in the Game,Nov. 16 at 7 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Kiva
The speaker series is free and open to the public.