Transferring to Kent State? Follow these steps to apply!
- Check out our campus and see what Kent State has to offer!
- Want a tour specifically for transfer students?
Find admissions requirements and apply to Kent State University using our online application.
- Request an official transcript from each institution attended since high school graduation.
- A transfer credit evaluation will automatically be completed once your transcripts are submitted.
SUBMIT YOUR TRANSCRIPT(S)
The transcript(s) should be sent directly to:
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242-0001
Choose Your Classes
Less than 30 Transfer Credit Hours?
Attend Transfer Kent State orientation to register for classes.
More than 30 Transfer Credit Hours?
After you receive your acceptance letter and credit evaluation, contact the appropriate advising office to make an appointment to discuss your transfer credit evaluation, degree requirements and selection of courses.
Apply for Financial Aid
- All transfer applicants are automatically reviewed for scholarships when they apply to Kent State.
- All students are encouraged to complete the a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at as soon as possible after Oct. 1, to determine eligibility for federal and state aid including grants and student and parent loans. Kent State's Title IV School Code is 003051
Need On-Campus Housing?
Contact the Department of Residence Services at 330-672-7000 or toll-free at 1-800-706-8941, regarding on-campus housing information.