- Check out our campus and see what Kent State has to offer!
- Want a tour specifically for transfer students?
Find admissions requirements and apply to Kent State University using our online application.
- Request an official transcript from each institution attended since high school graduation.
- A transfer credit evaluation will automatically be completed once your transcripts are submitted.
SUBMIT YOUR TRANSCRIPT(S)
The transcript(s) should be sent directly to:
Kent State University
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242-0001
We accept electronic transcripts, please submit them to email@example.com.
ATTEND THE TKS ORIENTATION AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES!
After admission, attend the Transfer Kent State orientation to build your schedule and get ready for the upcoming semester.
Complete the online portion of orientation prior to attending TKS by doing the TKS KickStart modules in Blackboard. Use your Flashline login information to access the modules.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-672-2014 for more information.
Apply for Financial Aid
- All transfer applicants are automatically reviewed for scholarships when they apply to Kent State.
- All students are encouraged to complete the a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at as soon as possible after Oct. 1, to determine eligibility for federal and state aid including grants and student and parent loans. Kent State's Title IV School Code is 003051
Need On-Campus Housing?
Contact the Department of Residence Services at 330-672-7000 or toll-free at 1-800-706-8941, regarding on-campus housing information.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
We’re so happy to welcome you to the Kent State University community. Please make time to login to FlashLine, your student portal, to access next steps for on boarding and to see and access other student-specific information.