Creative Hustle: Entrepreneurial Skills for Professional Creatives
Artists are Entrepreneurs
a series of workshops all about making a living as a creative professional
You'll hear from creatives from a range of disciplines and have hands-on workshops to apply what you've learned!
Sessions are designed for all creative majors (art, design, dance, theatre, music, fashion, writing, etc.) & anyone interested in making money as an artist.
Creative Hustle 2.0: Constructing a creative career
Tips, tricks, principles, & plans for creating your life in the arts
Making a living in the arts is about fitting pieces together
Learn how to put together the pieces of a successful creative career:
- How to market yourself & your work
- How to start an actual business
- What you need to know to protect yourself legally
- The financial implications of working for yourself
- Creating an overarching theme/body of work
Sign up to get notified as soon as details are available & registration opens