LaunchNET is offering funding via microgrants to help Kent State student entrepreneurs move their ideas forward and reach their goals. We have limited availability for Fall 2022!
- Grants range from $99-500
- Available for both new and currently launched ventures
- Applicants must be current Kent State University students
- Priority will be given to new applicants
- Returning microgrant award winners will need to have completed follow-up meetings from previous award and have a compelling need/reasoning to be considered for a new request
Applications will be reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis through Friday, November 4, 2022. Applicants may be contacted for additional information about their request. Funding is limited and not guaranteed through the deadline.
Microgrants will be distributed through the Kent State scholarship system. If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
A video presentation is required as part of your application for the Microgrant. Videos should be 90 seconds or less and focus on your venture and why you are requesting funds. For tips on presenting and how to frame your pitch, please check out our Business Pitch Handout.