Dean and Chief Administrative Officer, Kent State University at Ashtabula
Susan J. Stocker, Ph.D.
Dean and Chief Administrative Officer,
Kent State University at Ashtabula
- A.A.S., Trocaire College
- A.A.S., Kent State University at Ashtabula
- B.S.N., Villa Maria College
- M.S.N., Case Western Reserve University
- Ph.D., Kent State University
As the chief academic and administrative officer of Kent State University at Ashtabula, Dean Stocker provides direction and assumes responsibility for all aspects of campus administration and operations. Stocker provides leadership in the development, implementation and review of academic and administrative policies and procedures in all major areas of operation and administers all academic and nonacademic programs. As dean, Stocker leads and directs all campus outreach activities and serves as the principal representative with local external agencies, which includes identifying community programmatic needs, obtaining financial support, maintaining a base of public community support and serving as primary advocate and spokesperson for the campus.
- Assistant Dean, Kevin Deemer
- Director, Business Affairs and Operations, W. David Schultz
- Manager, Communications and Marketing, Jason Tirotta
- Director, Enrollment Management and Student Services, Amanda Dolan
- Faculty, Kent State University at Ashtabula