Dean and Chief Administrative Officer, Kent State University at Trumbull
Lance R. Grahn, Ph.D.
Dean and Chief Administrative Officer,
Kent State University at Trumbull
- B.A., Abilene Christian University
- M.A., Texas Tech University
- Ph.D., Duke University
Serves as the chief academic and administrative officer of Kent State University at Trumbull and provides direction and assumes responsibility for all aspects of campus administration and operation. Dean Grahn provides leadership in the development, implementation and review of academic and administrative policies and procedures in all major areas of operation and administers all academic and nonacademic programs. Grahn leads and directs all campus outreach activities and serves as the principal representative with local external agencies, which includes identifying community programmatic needs, obtaining financial support, maintaining base of public community support and serving as primary advocate and spokesperson for Kent State Trumbull. He recommends all personnel actions to the appropriate Kent State administrative officer and serves as a Regional Campus representative at appropriate university bodies, committees and councils.
- Assistant Dean, Daniel Palmer
- Director, Enrollment Management and Student Services, James Ritter
- Director, Advancement, Dave Smith
- Director, Business and Administrative Services, Elaine Petrosky
- Director, Public Safety and Police Academy, Robert Altier
- Senior Facilities Manager, Kenneth McElravy
- Coordinator, Marketing, William Burgess
- Faculty, Kent State University at Trumbull