Interim Dean and Chief Administrative Officer, Kent State University at Ashtabula
R. William (Bill) Ayres IV, Ph.D.
Interim Dean and Chief Administrative Officer,
Kent State University at Ashtabula
- B.A., Williams College
- M.A., Ohio State University
- Ph.D., Ohio State University
As the chief academic and administrative officer of Kent State University at Ashtabula, Interim Dean Ayres provides direction and assumes responsibility for all aspects of campus administration and operations. Ayres provides leadership in the development, implementation and review of academic and administrative policies and procedures in all major areas of operation and administers all academic and nonacademic programs. As interim dean, Ayres leads and directs all campus outreach activities and serves as the principal representative with local external agencies, which includes identifying community programmatic needs, obtaining financial support, maintaining a base of public community support and serving as primary advocate and spokesperson for the campus.
- Assistant Dean, Kevin Deemer
- Director, Business Affairs and Operations, W. David Schultz
- Interim Director, Enrollment Management and Student Services, Lori Lalak Lee
- Senior Academic Program Director, Julie Senita
- Faculty, Kent State University at Ashtabula