Transfer Credit Procedure | Lifespan Development & Educational Sciences Faculty Handbook | Kent State University

Transfer Credit Procedure

VACCA Office of Student Services is responsible for the evaluation of undergraduate transfer credit and may consult with a Faculty member who teaches the specific course or courses at issue. Questions of transfer credit for other subject areas should be referred to the College office.

Graduate transfer credit is evaluated according to the process described in the current Graduate School Catalog. Both masters and doctoral transfer credit may be accepted if the criteria are met and the student's adviser, the Graduate Studies Office, and the Dean approve the transfer credit.