If I change my major, how do I update my Plan?

Academic advisors are available in each college to assist students with creating and updating their roadmaps.  You must have a new approved Plan if you change your major or if you add minors or certificates to your program. New students are assigned advisors once they register for classes. To find your advisor, log on to Flashline.