Minor in Business Spanish
The Business Spanish minor offers core courses in language, culture and conversation/texts for business purposes, and is especially well-suited for combination with a business or marketing major.
- Requirements for current year
- Requirements for 2017-2018
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.
For study abroad information visit the Satterfield 305 foyer and the Office of Global Education.