Minor in Classics
The Classics minor is for students who wish to study classical antiquity both in terms of language and cultural studies. Students choose a language skills track in either Greek or Latin and take classical civilization courses (for one of which an advanced language course may be applied).
- Requirements for 2017-2018
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.