Minor in Greek
The Greek minor is for students who wish to gain expertise in classical Greek and ancient culture beyond the Intermediate II level. Students gain proficiency in Greek and take courses in ancient Greek culture, history and archaeology.
- Requirements for 2017-2018
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.