Minor in Japanese
The Japanese minor provides a solid grounding in the Japanese language through challenging coursework in the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. The electives allow students to explore different aspects of traditional and contemporary culture and society in Japan.
View video about studying Japanese at Kent State University
- Requirements for current year
- Requirements for 2017-2018
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.