Minor in Latin
The Latin minor allows students to gain expertise in Latin and ancient culture beyond the Intermediate II level. Students obtain proficiency in Latin and take courses in Roman culture, history and archaeology.
- Requirements for current year
- Requirements for 2017-2018
- Requirements for 2016-2017
- Requirements for 2015-2016
- Requirements for 2014-2015
- Requirements for 2013-2014
ALL MCLS MINORS AND MAJORS MUST CONSULT AN MCLS ADVISOR EACH SEMESTER.
ALL UPPER DIVISION COURSES ARE RESTRICTED. ALL STUDENTS REQUIRE A PERMIT FROM AN MCLS ADVISOR IN ORDER TO ENROLL IN SUCH COURSES.