Choral/Vocal Scholarship Golf Outing
1st Annual Kent State University Choral/Vocal Scholarship Golf Outing
The 1st Annual KSU Choral/Vocal Scholarship Golf Outing was created to fund scholarships for incoming freshmen vocal music majors, and is the only fundraiser for choral/vocal scholarships at KSU. This event is organized by volunteers from the Hugh A. Glauser School of Music choral and vocal departments.
The event will be held at the Kent State University Golf Course on Friday, May 27, 2016. Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m., with the event starting at 10:00 a.m.
There are a variety of ways for you to participate in this wonderful event. In addition to participants, we are looking for sponsors and in-kind donors.
This year's format is a shotgun 4-person scramble. The cost for participants is $100 per person. Please be sure to include the names of your group members when you register. If you do not have a group at the time of registration, you will be matched with other participants to form a group.
- Participant registration includes: golf, dinner and the opportunity to participate in various games and challenges. Registration for games and challenges will take place at the event site during check-in.
- Registrants must be 16 years of age or older to participate in the outing. There is no age restriction for dinner attendees.
- If you do not wish to golf, but would like to attend the dinner, please indicate that on the form. Dinner costs are $25 per person.
- If you are unable to attend the event, but would still like to donate, you may also submit the form below.
Anyone interested in golf outing sponsorship may do so in the following ways:
- $250 for individuals or corporations to help sponsor the outing dinner
- A sign will be displayed at the dinner with the names of the individuals/companies.
- $25 for individual sponsorship
- $50 for co-sponsorship
- $75 for sponsorship of an entire hole
- $100 for sponsorship of the entire 1st or 10th hole
- Signs displaying company/individual names will be posted at the tee boxes for each hole.
Anyone interested in donating items for our gift raffle may register their items using the form below. A tag will be included with the donated gift displaying the name of the individual or company.