Learn how to reserve your locker and the materials needed to secure your recital date and time.
Note as of Aug. 15, 2019: The lockers are currently being painted. Students will be notified when they are available for use.
- Click here to view the School of Music Storefront page.
- Select "Locker Rental" on Storefront.
- Fall: $7.50
- Spring: $7.50
- Fall and Spring: $15.00
- These lockers are the property of Kent State University School of Music and must be reserved prior to use.
- Locks and contents will be removed from any locker not reserved with the School of Music.
- After the last day of each semester, staff will remove the contents of all lockers and such contents will only be held by the School of Music for 30 days.
- After 30 days, all contents will be destroyed or donated.
- To retrieve your contents, please visit the School of Music office (E101).
- Please visit the School of Music office if you have any questions regarding your locker reservation.