Welcome Association of Black Nursing Faculty conference attendees!
If you are considering earning your DNP or Ph.D., here are five reasons why you should consider Kent State:
- Kent State University is one of 76 public higher-research universities, as categorized by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, and is ranked in the first-tier list of Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our partnerships with top research hospitals and a wide variety of healthcare facilities grant unparalleled access to unique and diverse populations.
- We offer many unique opportunities to conduct your thesis or scholarly project with the guidance of faculty who are leaders in their specialties.
- We are committed to diversity in nursing and in higher education. Kent State is a multi-time recipient of the Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award.
- Kent State averaged $26 million annually in extramural research funding over the past five years.