|Position Number||Job Title||Home Org/Dept.||Location||Closes|
|000343||Adjunct Faculty - Nursing||Dean, Geauga Campus - Geauga Campus ||Geauga Campus - Burton, OH|
|Opportunity for part-time clinical instructors for the BSN (Geauga Campus) nursing program.|
|997318||Faculty Non-Tenure Track-9 Mo||College Of Nursing - Kent Campus ||Kent Campus - Kent, OH|
|Opportunity for a Full-time 9 month NTT position in the College of Nursing.|
Set Your Career in Motion at Kent State University College of Nursing!
At Kent State University College of Nursing we are innovators. We are a non-medical center with collaborative laboratories with multiple world-class medical institutions. We also have a strong interdisciplinary foundation in healthcare and healthcare delivery research, informatics, communication and public health.
Our research and scholarship focus on health, well-being, and knowledge development and translation, including:
- Self-management of acute and chronic disease across the lifespan
- Wellness in health, caregiver, occupational, and vulnerable populations within and across family systems
- Health-related care systems and outcomes
- Global and cultural health and wellness
- Emerging education, translational and research methodologies
- End-of-life/palliative care