|Position Number||Job Title||Home Org/Dept.||Location||Closes|
|992745||Faculty Non-Tenure Track-9 Mo||College of Nursing - Salem Campus ||Salem Campus|
Non-tenure track faculty opening with an opportunity to teach Introductory, undergraduate courses in the Nursing at the Salem Campus.
|000334||Adjunct Faculty||Dean, Geauga Campus - Geauga Campus ||Geauga Campus|
|Kent State University at Geauga campus has openings for adjunct faculty in the following areas: Medical/Surgical Clinical/, Psychiatric and Mental Health Clinical, second/third year students in the Baccalaureate Nursing program.|
Set Your Career in Motion at Kent State University College of Nursing!
At Kent State University College of Nursing we are innovators. We are a non-medical center with collaborative laboratories with multiple world-class medical institutions. We also have a strong interdisciplinary foundation in healthcare and healthcare delivery research, informatics, communication and public health.
Our research and scholarship focus on health, well-being, and knowledge development and translation, including:
- Self-management of acute and chronic disease across the lifespan
- Wellness in health, caregiver, occupational, and vulnerable populations within and across family systems
- Health-related care systems and outcomes
- Global and cultural health and wellness
- Emerging education, translational and research methodologies (including biomarkers, simulation, action research, mixed methods, large data; instrument development)
- End-of-life/palliative care