|Position Number||Job Title||Home Org/Dept.||Location||Closes|
|997376||Faculty Non-Tenure Track-9 Mo||College Of Nursing - Kent Campus ||Kent Campus|
|Full time NTT faculty position for the Kent Campus College of Nursing for a Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.|
|992738||Faculty Non-Tenure Track-9 Mo||College of Nursing - Geauga Campus ||Geauga Campus|
|Kent State University Geauga Campus is seeking a candidate for a non-tenure track faculty position in the BSN Program at the Burton location.|
|000334||Adjunct Faculty||Dean, Geauga Campus - Geauga Campus ||Geauga Campus|
|Kent State University at Geauga campus has openings for adjunct faculty in the following areas: Medical/Surgical Clinical/, Psychiatric and Mental Health Clinical, second/third year students in the Baccalaureate Nursing program.|
Set Your Career in Motion at Kent State University College of Nursing!
At Kent State University College of Nursing we are innovators. We are a non-medical center with collaborative laboratories with multiple world-class medical institutions. We also have a strong interdisciplinary foundation in healthcare and healthcare delivery research, informatics, communication and public health.
Our research and scholarship focus on health, well-being, and knowledge development and translation, including:
- Self-management of acute and chronic disease across the lifespan
- Wellness in health, caregiver, occupational, and vulnerable populations within and across family systems
- Health-related care systems and outcomes
- Global and cultural health and wellness
- Emerging education, translational and research methodologies (including biomarkers, simulation, action research, mixed methods, large data; instrument development)
- End-of-life/palliative care