Baccalaureate Degree & Convocation Ceremony
For the first time, Kent State University will add a university-wide ceremony for the 256th Commencement Exercises on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
Following the university-wide ceremony, the College of Nursing will host the first Baccalaureate Degree & Convocation Ceremony, which will incorporate both graduation and nurse pinning traditions.
Please visit www.kent.edu/commencement for full details.
- Mar. 17, 2017: Order your pin
- Apr. 21, 2017: Submit T-Shirt size to email@example.com
- Apr. 21, 2017: Submit your photos for a PowerPoint slideshow of you and your classmates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images MUST be appropriate as deemed by the University and the College of Nursing - limit 10
- Images MUST be related to your experience in the KSU College of Nursing program - clinical, studying, class experience, photos with friends, photos in nursing uniforms or scrubs
- Images MUST be sent as a JPEG email attachment
Please direct any questions to the Office of University Ceremonies at email@example.com