I have been a faculty member at Kent State University College of Nursing since 2003, predominantly in the MSN Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and MSN Nurse Educator concentrations. I am the coordinator of the Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner concentration.
My interests include journaling for self-care and health literacy.
- NURS 60170 - Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- NURS 61792 - Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses Practicum
- NURS 60270 - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner I
- NURS 62792 - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner I Practicum
- NURS 60372 - Primary Care of the Chronically Ill Child
- NURS 63992 - Primary Care of the Chronically Ill Child Practicum
- NURS 60470 - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner III
- NURS 64792 - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner III Practicum
- NURS 60601 - Curriculum and Instruction in Nursing Education
- NURS 60605 - Nursing Education with Technology
- 2016, Creating a Caring Classroom, University Teaching Council
- 2014, Educating Students to Write for Publication, University Teaching Council
- 2015, Using Portfolios to Enhance Student Learning, University Teaching Council