Admission to the Accelerated BSN concentration is a two-step process.
- You must be admitted to the university as a post-undergraduate degree-seeking student. This requires a completed baccalaureate degree with a cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher.
- Upon completion of all core and nursing prerequisite courses, you must apply to the Professional Nursing Sequence. The requirements are:
- A cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
- A minimum science prerequisite GPA of 2.75, and a minimum of a grade of C in each course/equivalent:
- A college-level algebra course (or higher) with a minimum grade of C
- Completion of the following courses/equivalents (effective Fall 2018):