We invite you to apply to the DNP program if you meet the following requirements:
- A BSN degree1 or an MSN degree in advanced practice nursing that is accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- MSN degree students must submit proof of current, national certification as an APRN within their first semester or prior to beginning their practicum hours, whichever comes first.
- A minimum overall 3.000 GPA on a 4.000 point scale.
- Completion of an undergraduate- or graduate-level statistics course with a minimum C grade.
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state in which the student's practica will be completed.
- GRE scores, no more than five years old (Effective spring 2019, GRE scores will only be required for post-Bachelor of Science in Nursing applicants).