Students for Professional Nursing (SPN)
SPN is an organization for students in the Nursing or Pre-Nursing major. Meetings and volunteer activities are organized for members to encourage involvement in the program, community, and to bring fellow students together.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month while school is in session at 8:00 p.m. in Henderson Hall, Room 201.
SPN Officers for 2016- 2017
- President: Christina Bogner (cbogner1 [at] kent.edu)
- Vice President: Micah Ward (mward35 [at] kent.edu)
- Treasurer: Natalie Kovcah (nkovach4 [at] kent.edu)
- Secretary: Juliana Kivett (jkivett [at] kent.edu)
- Fundraising: Kristen Horton (khorton2 [at] kent.edu)
- Fundraising: Brook Ackerman (backerm1 [at] kent.edu)
- Communications: Sabrina Miller (smill167 [at] kent.edu)
- Community: Terra O'Brien (tobrie11 [at] kent.edu)
- Community: Victoria Harger (vharger [at] kent.edu)