Students for Professional Nursing (SPN)
SPN is an organization for students in the Nursing or Pre-Nursing major. Meetings and volunteer activities are organized for members to encourage involvement in the program, community, and to bring fellow students together.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month while school is in session at 8:00 p.m. in Henderson Hall, Room 201.
SPN Officers for 2016- 2017
- President: Christina Bogner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Micah Ward (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Natalie Kovcah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Juliana Kivett (email@example.com)
- Fundraising: Kristen Horton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fundraising: Brook Ackerman (email@example.com)
- Communications: Sabrina Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Community: Terra O'Brien (email@example.com)
- Community: Victoria Harger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dear Kent State University College of Nursing Graduate Students,
Information will be sent to you about your Graduate Convocation celebration in early February 2023.
Limited seating will be available and registration is required.
Dear BSN students graduating in May 2023,