Student Top 10 Tips for using Proctorio
Top ten tips to help students when using Proctorio:
- Always use the Chrome web browser
- Make sure you have the Proctorio Chrome Extension installed. You can install this at getproctorio.com
- Make sure your computer has a working webcam and microphone
- Find a quiet, comfortable location to take your exam
- To help prepare for actual exams, take the Proctorio practice quiz your instructor has provided
- Your exam is private. Only your instructor has access to your exam attempt
- There's no need to schedule exams ahead of time, simply log into Blackboard and take your exam
- Access a live support chat 24/7 from the course page in Blackboard
- To access this live chat, click on the gray shield icon in the top right hand corner of your Chrome browser
- Additional methods to contact support:
- By phone at (866) 948-9248
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exams must be taken on a desktop computer, laptop, or Chromebook. No iPads, kindles, or mobile devices.
Download a copy of the Top 10 Student Tips (PDF).