Where should I take an online proctored exam?
You should take an online proctored exam in a quiet place with no one else around. Here are best practices for a good test environment:
- No other person is allowed to enter the room while you are taking a proctored exam
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough to be considered “daylight” quality. Overhead lighting is preferred.
- You must sit at a clean desk or table.
- The desk or walls around you must not have any writing.
- The room must be as quiet as possible. Sounds such as music or television are not permitted.